Ketamine may alleviate depression, pain, and adverse effects associated with opioid treatment, and may thus represent an attractive adjunct therapy for pain management...
Scientists say they have figured out how an experimental drug called ketamine is able to relieve major depression in hours instead of weeks.
Ketamine infusion was associated with significant and rapid reduction in PTSD symptom severity...
There hasn't been a major depression-drug breakthrough in nearly three decades, but a number of factors are conspiring to change that.
Suicide rate hit 40-year peak among older teen girls in 2015.
Many chronically depressed and treatment-resistant patients experience immediate relief from symptoms after taking small amounts of the drug ketamine. For a decade, scientists have been trying to explain the observation first made at Yale University.
I venture to bet that Ketamine is about to be rehabilitated for legitimate human uses. Here is why.
Bipolar disorder is a serious and debilitating condition where individuals experience severe swings in mood between mania and depression. The episodes of low or elevated mood can last days or months, and the risk of suicide is high.
Organizations & Scholarly Articles
- Antidepressant Efficacy of Ketamine in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression: A Two-Site Randomized Controlled Trial
- Rapid and Longer-Term Antidepressent Effects of Repeated Ketamine Infusions in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression
- Ketamine Advocacy Network
- Use and Safety of Ketamine
- Antidepressant Efficacy of Ketamine in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression
- Yale Scientists on How Ketamine Vanquishes Depression within Hours
- The Current Mental Health Crisis and the Coming Ketamine Revolution
- Repeated Ketamine Exposure Induces an Enduring Resilient Phenotype in Adolescent and Adult Rats
- International Research Foundation on Ketamine Infusions
- Is Ketamine the Best Hope for Curing Major Depression?
- Ketamine Improved Bipolar Depression within Minutes
- CBS Ketamine Report
- "Almost Instantaneous" Relief for Severe Depression
- Ketamine Works in OCD, Stubborn Depression
- Ketamine Raises Hopes and Concerns as a Treatment for Depression
- Club Drug Gains Traction as a Treatment for Depression
- Ketamine Is Showing Early Success With Treating OCD
- For People Battling Depression, These May Be the Treatments of the Future
- The FDA approved a new ketamine depression drug — here’s what’s next
- Rethinking Ketamine in Light of a Newly Approved Depression Treatment
- From Popular Anesthetic to Antidepressant, Ketamine Isn't the Drug You Think It Is
- Can NAD+ Slow the Aging Process?
- Ketamine Isn’t an Opioid and Treats Depression in a Unique Way
- NAD+ in Aging: Role of Nicotinamide Riboside and Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is transported into mammalian mitochondria
- Ketamine Offers Lifeline For Suicidal Thoughts
- What is NAD? How Does It Work?
- F.D.A. Panel Recommends New Depression Treatment
- Joe Rogan Experience #1349 - David Sinclair NAD+ and Lifespan
- Joe Rogan Experience #1235 - Ben Greenfield NAD+ Infusions
- I Got a $600 Brain 'Reboot' and It Changed My World
- Can NAD+ Slow the Aging Process?
- Why We Lose NAD+ In Aging
- Diphosphopyridine Nucleotide in the Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Drug Addiction
- The NAD Deficiency Diseases
- Brain Restoration: ‘Too Good To Be True’ for Addiction and Disease?
- NAD Brain Restoration for Addiction